Moreton Bay Sports Club has strict Entry Conditions and Dress Regulations to ensure the safety of all patrons and staff.
Management's decision is final in all matters relating to dress standards and behaviour.
- A Moreton Bay Sports Club Member may sign in as many guests as they like. Please remember you are responsible for any guest you sign in.
- A valid Moreton Bay Sports Club Membership Card, valid Reciprocal Card or Australian approved I.D must be presented each time a patron enters the club.
- Guests outside of a 15km radius from the Club must sign in on our guests book and approved I.D may be required.
- Guests within a 15km radius must be signed in by a valid member or be a member of a reciprocal club. See reception for a full reciprocal club list.
- Minors are welcome at Moreton Bay Sports Club but must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times.
The dress code of Morton Bay Sports Club neat and casual at all times.
Please refer to our Dress Regulations below:
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Bare feet are unacceptable.
- No studded shoes are to be worn inside the club at any time (Football boots, etc).
- No headwear* is permitted at any time this includes (hats, beanies, etc).
- Swimwear is not deemed neat and casual and is unacceptable.
- Obscene T-shirts are not permitted (Managements decision is final on whats obscene)
- Singlets on males are accepted until 6pm.
- Work clothes are acceptable until 6pm.
- Thongs are acceptable until 6pm.
- Thongs are classified as a flat shoe with a V strap for both men and women.
- Members and guests including children must wear shoes at all times in all areas of the club.
- Management's decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress and behaviour.
- Strictly NO minors are permitted in the designated smoking areas at any time.
- Minors at no time are permitted at the Bar or in the Gaming Room.
- Minors must at all times be with a parent or adult guardian. Minors are not to be left unattended at any time. Moreton Bay Sports Club provides a FREE childrens room for children up to the age of 14years.
- We ask that you respect our Members and Patrons with your dress standard.
- Exemptions may be granted in relation to Dress Regulations under certain circumstances, including medical reasons, national dress of overseas visitors and religious beliefs* for all exemptions please speak with the manager on duty prior to arrival.
- Australian Approved forms of I.D include:
- Current Driver's License Issued in Australia (Displaying Name, Date of Birth and a current picture).
- Valid Passport with Date of Expiry, Name, Date of Birth and current picture (translation if in foreign language)
- Proof of age 18+ Card Issued in Australia.
- Victorian Key Pass.